General Terms and Conditions
You can find the German version of the Privacy Notice here.
§ 1 Contracting Parties and Subject of the Contract
(1) These General Terms and Conditions govern the legal relationship between us, Olympia Wednesday, Popis & Herrmann GbR, represented by Steve Herrmann and Aphrodite Popis, Ritterstraße 2A, 10969 Berlin ("Olympia Wednesday" or "we") and you, our customers ("customers" or "you"). These General Terms and Conditions apply exclusively. Deviating terms and conditions of the customer shall not be valid, even if we do not expressly object to them.
(2) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods. The essential characteristics of the goods result from the respective offer.
§ 2 Order Process
(1) The online shop is merely an invitation to customers to submit offers for the conclusion of a purchase contract for the goods presented.
(2) You can select products from our range and collect them in a digital shopping cart by clicking the "add to cart" button. By clicking on the button "order now" you make a binding offer to purchase the products in the shopping cart ("order").
(3) Before placing the order, you can view and change the order data at any time by clicking on the "Shopping Cart" button.
(4) After submitting the order by e-mail, you will receive an automatic confirmation of receipt which once again reproduces the content of the order. This automatic confirmation of receipt does not constitute acceptance of the offer, but merely documents that the order has been received by us.
(5) The contract is only concluded through our declaration of acceptance. We declare acceptance by means of a contract confirmation sent by e-mail.
(6) If the order comprises several items, the contract shall only be concluded for those items that are expressly listed in the contract confirmation.
(7) The statutory right of withdrawal (§ 5) remains unaffected by the above provisions.
(8) The text of the contract (order, general terms and conditions and contract confirmation) will be stored by us in compliance with data protection and sent to you by e-mail. As a registered customer, you can also view your current orders in your personal customer area.
§ 3 Delivery period
Unless otherwise stated, the delivery period is approximately one week from conclusion of the contract.
§ 4 Prices
All prices offered on the Internet pages are inclusive of the statutory value added tax applicable at the time.
§ 5 Right of withdrawal
(1) You have the right to cancel this contract within a period of 14 days without giving any reason.
(2) The cancellation period begins on the day on which you have taken possession of the goods or a third party has taken receipt of them on your behalf. The timely dispatch of the revocation is sufficient to meet the deadline.
(3) To exercise your right of revocation, you can declare the revocation in a clear form by letter, e-mail or telephone or you exercise your right of revocation by returning the goods to us with the enclosed return slip.
Contact details for revocation:
Olympia Wednesday, Popis & Herrmann GbR
(4) Consequences of revocation:
If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs, without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged any fees because of this repayment.
(5) We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
(6) You shall bear the costs of the return shipment yourself. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
(7) Exclusion of the right of withdrawal: The right of revocation does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the buyer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the buyer.
§ 6 Payment
(1) We only accept the payment methods indicated in the online shop during the ordering process.
(2) The customer agrees to receive invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be sent by e-mail in a pdf. file as an attachment.
§ 7 Retention of Title
The delivered goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 8 Liability
(1) We shall be liable without limitation for intent, gross negligence and injury to body, life and health as well as in the case of applicability of the Product Liability Act or in the case of acceptance of a guarantee of quality or fraudulent concealment of a defect.
(2) In the event of simple negligence, we shall otherwise only be liable in the event of a breach of a contractual obligation which is essential for the performance of the contract and on the fulfilment of which you as the customer could therefore rely (cardinal obligation). In this case, the liability is limited to the amount of the typically foreseeable damage.
§ 9 Warranty
The warranty for defects in the purchased goods shall be governed by the statutory provisions. This shall apply irrespective of the right of revocation pursuant to § 5.
§ 10 Law and Jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to these GTC and the contractual relationship between us and you as the purchaser, to the exclusion of international uniform law, in particular the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(2) Should individual provisions of these GTC or of a contract concluded on the basis of and including these GTC be or become invalid or contain a loophole, the remaining provisions of these GTC and of the contract shall remain unaffected thereby. You as the buyer and we are each obliged to replace the invalid or missing provision with a legally permissible provision that comes closest to the economic purpose of the invalid provision or fills this gap.
§11 Notes on the ADR Regulation
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . We do not participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
No Products Found